Detail 1

Cancellation Specifics

To enable advanced planning, travel arrangements for teachers and the organization of our programs at the retreat center, the following policy is applied:

  • Cancellations received 30 days or more before arrival date: 60% of the program rate is non-refundable. The remaining 40% can be applied towards a future non-retreat event. 
  • Cancellations received within 14-29 days to the arrival date: 75% of the program rate is non-refundable.The remaining 25% can be applied towards a future non-retreat event. 
  • Cancellations received within 13 days to the arrival date: full payment is non-refundable.

We regret that any cancellations within 13 days or less are completely non-refundable and non-transferable.

Please read our postponement policy to see if that may be a better option for you.


Detail 2

Postponement Policy

  • For any program postponed 14 days or more before the start date: 100% payment can be applied to a future course if used within 18 months.
  • For any program postponed between 7 and 13 days before the start date: 75% payment can be applied to a future course if used within 18 months.
  • For any program postponed between 6 days and up to 24 hours before the start date: 50% payment can be applied to a future course if used within 18 months.
  • For any program postponed within 24 hours of the start date: 25% payment can be applied to a future course if used within 18 months.
  • Once the course has begun unfortunately no refunds or credits can be offered.

Thank you for your understanding.

For more information or any specific questions, please  email us.


Detail 3